Monday, October 22, 2012

Episode 1.02 - Character Journal - Hinrik


A letter- Sent via a trusted source

Dearest Karin,

It has been too long since my eyes have had the pleasure of taking in your beauty, and I hope I will have the opportunity to change that imminently.  Until that time, be assured, you will be in my dreams; with any luck I will stray into your as well.

My time since last writing you has been rather strange.  I held a dinner party for a prestigious general surveying the Ashen border.  It was going quite well until he mistook something I said and took offense.  I still have no idea what exactly I said, he never gave me the opportunity.  I can only assume our difference in accents or uncommon phraseology caused the confusion.  At length, he turned, quite literally, into a feral wolf and I had to cleave his head in two.

A week later I uncovered a bandits nest.  I did not have time to dispatch the ruffians, but I believe I will return post haste to cleanse the countryside and claim the most beautiful jewel so that I might be reminded of a fraction of your exquisite pulchritude.

Until we have the opportunity,

Your servant, Hinrik

No comments:

Post a Comment