Sunday, January 13, 2013

Episode 1.05 - Character Journal - Hinrik


A contract between Hinrik and Bearach

I, Thane Hinrik Fullspring, also known as Sir Henry Fullspring, enter into the following agreements with the Elf Bearach, master of the Wyld Desert, each swearing to uphold the agreements below upon the Threads the Fates measure out our lives on.
  1. Article 1
    1. Bearach will ensure Earl Oswald Locklight publicly murders his father, Duke Lennart Locklight, and then men loyal to the duke will murder Earl Oswald Locklight in response. This must be completed within 9 months.
    2. In exchange I promise to deliver my first born son as well as a girl in the slums of Tribute by the name Agostina within one year. Bearach will keep the children until they have seen 18 summers, at which point they will be free to follow their own path as an adult. Bearach agrees to ensure the safety of the children while they are in his care. Bearach agrees to allow me and my son’s mother to visit my son 3 months out of a year. Bearach will inform me of whom my first born son is if I have one already or he will tell me with whom I must sire my son if I do not have one.

  1. Article 2
    1. Bearach will supply information and aid in recovery of the hero Gerard’s artifacts as well as identification of whether the sword I now carry is Gerard’s sword. Additionally Bearach will aid in the acquisition of treasures suitable for selling at a high price.
    2. In exchange I promise to bring Bearach the Ruby Of Elagablus, a jewel in possession by an Ashen Kingdom revolutionary in the northernmost province of the Ashen Kingdom

  1. Article 3
    1. Bearach will supply information about the Jarl Tryggvi Stangbern and his people, the Ashen Kingdom, and the Nevilles. The information should be not be common knowledge and have the potential to provide me with monetary or political gains.
    2. In exchange I promise to protect a certain individual named after the deal is struck. I will be obligated to intervene to ensure the individual is not killed at a certain time when our paths cross.

It is agreed that once the deal has been struck neither party can alter the terms. If either party fails to attempt, in good faith, to uphold their obligations then the Fates will exact a suitable punishment.

Thane Hinrik Fullspring
Bearach

No comments:

Post a Comment