Monday, April 8, 2013

Episode 1.08 - Character Journal - Hardwick


So, today, I learned how to stay quiet...and I hated every moment of it.

After leaving the big city we set off on "official business" under the guise of bringing libations to the army stationed around the city. On the way, we were to stop by a cache of weapons and supplies left for the resistance.

We were being careful as we approached the spot we thought the supplies were hidden. We spotted three men digging in the general area, obviously searching for something. The first was a mountain of a man. Over 9 feet tall. The second, as normal as can be described. The last, was a short man. He was doing most of the talking.

I stayed and watched while the others decided what to do with them. They decided to talk with them to try and find out who told them about the cache. I hung back in case a fight broke out. I targeted the big guy first.

As the others brought them back to camp, I stayed back in the woods... silently waiting. That was the roughest time of my life. I had to be so quiet... how do those hunters do it?? Next time I'm just staying with the group or shooting the big guy in the head as a precaution. It wold be better than being quiet.

By the way, they were apparently on our side the whole time... figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment