Friday, February 1, 2013

Episode 1.06 - Character Journal - Hardwick



So, about a week ago, I had this dream.  I was completely nude and riding a gigantic wolf through a forest when we came to this clearing. In the middle of the clearing there was a curved sword stuck deep in the trunk of a great oak tree.  The moon shone brightly through the opening of forest before me.  The wolf then spoke, "Go take the sword."  I got down, strode up and pulled the sword from the tree.  At that moment... I woke up with a splitting headache.  I felt a new power running through my my body...it felt almost, furry.

The next night, it was like I suddenly knew what all that new power meant.  I understood new spells in my head... and unfortunately, I understood that they could only be cast at night.  Such a weird power.

No comments:

Post a Comment